7-Day Return Policy
On the ground of disliking a product, you may return any non-customized and non-sales product that is sealed, within the 7 days upon receiving it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It also must be in the original packaging. Customized and sales products, accessories, or spare parts are excluded from the 7-day return policy. The shipping fee, handling fees, or any form of tax caused by return will NOT be refunded.
Additionally, a restocking fee (35% of the item’s retail value) will be charged under this circumstance. This also applies to packages that have been opened but are still working well. Please contact email@example.com to process your request. After receiving and checking that the item is in good condition, you will receive an email notifying you that the remaining 65% of the amount paid will be reimbursed directly to the payment method used (PayPal or Credit Card) within 3-5 working days. Please also note that PayPal or your bank may also require some processing time after we have issued your refund.
For items that are damaged, incorrect, or faulty upon delivery, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon delivery. You need to provide any solid proof of the problem you come across.
- All customized products (including customized keycaps) are non refundable and cannot be returned to Ajazz, due to hygiene and other factors. This also applies to items such as carry cases, cables, spare keycaps, switch pullers, and other accessories.
- If one of the items in the package is defective/incorrect/missing (e.g. keycaps, cables, switch puller, and etc.), Ajazz will decide if a refund or replacement will be given for that particular item affected, on a case-by case basis.
Ajazz offers a 1-year warranty for keyboards and DIY kits, a 6-month warranty for keycap sets and cases (e.g. the case-only products sold separately), and a 3-month warranty for batteries. Accessories such as keycap pullers, switch pullers, free spare keycaps, cables etc., are excluded from the warranty. To claim for a warranty or confirm whether your product is eligible for return/warranty, please kindly contact us via email@example.com.
The warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, just as the warranty will cease if you make modifications in the software not authorized by Ajazz.
Ajazz warranty covers any factory defects that might affect the proper functionality of your purchase.
The below are not covered by the warranty:
- Defects that are caused by misuse, abuse, installation, swapping, self-repairing and/or modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, overdriving, and similar actions.
- Defects in consumables, or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
How can i claim my warranty?
In order to claim for warranty, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org first and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your order number
- Images/videos showing the manufacturing problem of the product complying with our warranty policy
Once we have confirmed that the product is defective, a replacement unit will be sent to you. We may require you to return the defective unit to Ajazz in exchange for a replacement.
How do i return the items to you?
If you would like to return an item, please send us an email to email@example.com. After verifying your return request, you would need to send us the tracking number for the return parcel via email again within 10 days. Your warranty may be voided if you fail to arrange the shipment and provide the tracking number of the return parcel within the stated time frame.
FACTORY DEFECTIVE UPON ARRIVAL
For factory defective items within the first 7 days upon delivery, you would need to provide a solid proof. All customers are strongly advised to take an unboxing video of their parcel and packaging. If the item is defective due to manufacturing issues instead of unguided manual modifying/disassembling, Ajazz will provide a shipping label and reship the replacement unit to you after receiving the return parcel. Epomaker will not cover the shipping cost for customers who opt for a full refund of the return parcel.
FACTORY DEFECTIVE AFTER 7 DAYS
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For items that are claimed to be faulty after 7 days, you would have to ship the item back to Ajazz to check for any factory defects. Ajazz will not cover the shipping cost under this circumstance.
- For the item that is used and covered under warranty, Epomaker will only cover the repair / replacement and the second shipping (excluding any possible local tax / import / administration fees).
- For items that are beyond the warranty period (over one year), Ajazz can provide a free repair service under the condition that customers agree to cover the two-way shipping fees.
NOTE: Warranty coverage procedure may vary depending on the product and issue itself. Should you encounter any issues, immediately contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure in doing so and worsening the condition of the product may limit or void your warranty.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
IF YOUR PARCEL WERE TO BE IN TRANSIT FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS, IT MAY HAVE BEEN LOST IN TRANSIT.
- For orders below 50USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of parcel OR a full refund.
- For orders above 50USD, we only process a 50% refund of your order.
IF YOUR PARCEL HAS SHOWN DELIVERED BUT YOU DID NOT SEE IT, IT COULD BE:
- Delivered in/beside a mailbox. Please check your mailbox if you have one.
- Received by your family members or your kind neighbors.
- Stolen. Please consider to choose the expedited/express shipping that requires a signature on delivery to avoid such cases.
Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for Express Shipping instead.
CUSTOMERS ARE TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES AND FEES INCURRED, IF THE PARCEL IS UNDELIVERED DUE TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SITUATION:
- Wrong/insufficient address or phone number provided by recipient.
- Recipient is unreachable when the courier company tries to contact.
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient.
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
Incorrect / Missing Item(s) Upon Delivery
Upon receiving your parcel, please confirm the contents of the package and ensure that the package is in good condition before signing for it. All customers are strongly advised to take an unboxing video of their parcel and packaging when opening their parcels and products.
If your product is incorrect/missing, please follow the instructions:
- Send an email to email@example.com with an appropriate Subject Title.
- Provide your order number and state the issue clearly.
- Attach photos and videos to show that your product is incorrect/missing. Shipping details on the parcel packaging have to be clearly visible.
If the photos/videos provided are insufficient to prove the stated issue, we will enquire more. Once the issue has been confirmed, we will arrange for a replacement, partial refund or a full refund (where applicable). For incorrect products, Epomaker reserves all rights in deciding whether you need to return the incorrect item or not. Please kindly contact us via email first.
WARRANTY NOT APPLICABLE WHEN:
- Damages that are caused by misuse, abuse, installation, swapping, self-repairing and/or modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, overdriving, and similar actions;
- Products that are not purchased from https://ajazzbrand.com/(That is, if you had purchased it from AliExpress, Amazon, crowd-funding campaigns, local dealers and etc., please contact the store or distributor directly);
- Defects in consumables, or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question;
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions, or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials;
- Products are used commercially;
- Unsupervised assembly use of products by children under 18 years of age;
- Products have been modified or repaired by people not authorized by Ajazz;
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster;
If you have read through the policy and you still have more questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ajazz reserves all rights. Before purchasing, you need to check and confirm the policy. The policy on the page can be changed without prior notice.