Ajazz offers a 1-year warranty for keyboards and DIY kits, a 6-month warranty for keycap sets and cases (e.g. the case-only products sold separately), and a 3-month warranty for batteries. Accessories such as keycap pullers, switch pullers, free spare keycaps, cables etc., are excluded from the warranty. To claim for a warranty or confirm whether your product is eligible for return/warranty, please kindly contact us via email@example.com.
The warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, just as the warranty will cease if you make modifications in the software not authorized by Ajazz.
Ajazz warranty covers any factory defects that might affect the proper functionality of your purchase.
The below are not covered by the warranty:
- 1. Defects that are caused by misuse, abuse, installation, swapping, self-repairing and/or modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, overdriving, and similar actions.
- 2. Defects in consumables, or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
How Can I Claim my Warranty?
In order to claim for warranty, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org first and provide the following information:
- Your order number
- Your order number
- Images/videos showing the manufacturing problem of the product complying with our warranty policy
Once we have confirmed that the product is defective, a replacement unit will be sent to you. We may require you to return the defective unit to Ajazz in exchange for a replacement.
WARRANTY NOT APPLICABLE WHEN:
- Damages that are caused by misuse, abuse, installation, swapping, self-repairing and/or modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect, overdriving, and similar actions;
- Products that are not purchased from https://ajazzbrand.com/(That is, if you had purchased it from AliExpress, Amazon, crowd-funding campaigns, local dealers and etc., please contact the store or distributor directly);
- Defects in consumables, or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question;
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions, or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials;
- Products are used commercially;
- Unsupervised assembly use of products by children under 18 years of age;
- Products have been modified or repaired by people not authorized by Ajazz;
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster;
If you have read through the policy and you still have more questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.